If you buy a Qualified Health Plan (QHP) and receive a health insurance plan subsidy, your plan will have to abide by new Federal guidelines for health plan benefits. For 2014, QHP’s can have a maximum out of pocket (MOOP) of $6,350 for an individual, and $12,700 for families. What is MOOP, and what does this mean to you? MOOP is the maximum you can spend in a year on medical services and things like doctors office copays, deductibles, prescription copays, etc. Have questions? Contact us Today!!!
- Georgia Health plan subsidy information
- Get Obamacare: A video Tutorial to get you started
- Awaiting IRS clarification on carrier direct subsidies!!!
- Individual Mandate / Shared Responsibility Update October 28, 2013
- HHS proposes BASIC Healthplan rules