Beginning in 2014, many people, especially people under 30, will be eligible for a reduced cost “Catastrophic Plan”. These Catastrophic Plans will be offered in the new Health Insurance Marketplace Exchanges. It is important to note however, that purchasers of catastrophic plans are not eligible to receive monthly premium subsidies to offset the cost of the catastrophic plan. In this case, it may make more sense to purchase a Bronze or Silver plan. If you need help deciding which plan is right for you, leave us a comment, or email us at Josh@schealthconnector.org
- Georgia Health plan subsidy information
- Get Obamacare: A video Tutorial to get you started
- Awaiting IRS clarification on carrier direct subsidies!!!
- Individual Mandate / Shared Responsibility Update October 28, 2013
- HHS proposes BASIC Healthplan rules