Beginning on October 1, 2013 Americans will be able to begin enrolling in health insurance plans and receive subsidies to help pay for their health insurance plan premiums. In addition, as part of the new Affordable Care Act, insurance companies can no longer deny people based on their health. Even if you have major ongoing health issues, insurance companies will not be able to deny you coverage or charge you more for pre-existing conditions. These new guaranteed issue health insurance plans will begin as soon as January 1,2014. If you need help enrolling in one of these new plans contact us today.
- Georgia Health plan subsidy information
- Get Obamacare: A video Tutorial to get you started
- Awaiting IRS clarification on carrier direct subsidies!!!
- Individual Mandate / Shared Responsibility Update October 28, 2013
- HHS proposes BASIC Healthplan rules